Studd Accesories

Automobile accessories leading manufacturer Studds has its unlisted stocks obtainable at the Minance Private Market.
Studds offers a variety of two-wheeler accessories like helmets, rain gear, etc. With its presence in more than 50 countries across the globe, Studds has served over 50 million customers.
Since its launch in 1983, Studds has created a strong base of loyal customers, a notable achievement for a company in this industry having unlisted stocks in the market.

The manufacturing and marketing of Studds started in 1975 by Mr Madhu Bhushan and Mr Ravi Bhushan Khurana, in Coimbatore. These two were rally enthusiasts themselves and a fan of racing gear, which led them to the idea of Studds. To create a brand that fulfils the demands of a rally and automobile enthusiasts like themselves, was the aim behind starting Studds.

Ranging from goggles, gloves to rainwear, all two-wheeler accessories which a bug might need are available at Studds. It caters to almost every segment in the automobile accessory area. About 30 models with more than 8000 variants in sizes, colours, and graphics are available, with more to come in the near future. The pricing also has been kept feasible to target all sections, starting at ₹800.00. Studds is recognized as one of the leading brands in its industry, not only in India but also internationally.

Recently Studds has launched protective glasses and face shield to assist fight against COVID-19

Studds’ unlisted stocks are a great addition to any trader’s portfolio as the company opened its Exclusive Brand Outlet in Mumbai in December 2019. Studds have their operations running in facilities which total up to almost 50,000 sq. Mts, with the capability to produce 12 million helmets in a year.
Unlisted stocks of Studds hold a valuation of ₹300 crores as of 2019. The majority stake of 85% is under Khurana brothers and the remaining 15% belongs to shareholders and dealers.

 890.00

Add to wishlist
Category:

Automobile accessories leading manufacturer Studds has its unlisted stocks obtainable at the Minance Private Market.
Studds offers a variety of two-wheeler accessories like helmets, rain gear, etc. With its presence in more than 50 countries across the globe, Studds has served over 50 million customers.
Since its launch in 1983, Studds has created a strong base of loyal customers, a notable achievement for a company in this industry having unlisted stocks in the market.

The manufacturing and marketing of Studds started in 1975 by Mr Madhu Bhushan and Mr Ravi Bhushan Khurana, in Coimbatore. These two were rally enthusiasts themselves and a fan of racing gear, which led them to the idea of Studds. To create a brand that fulfils the demands of a rally and automobile enthusiasts like themselves, was the aim behind starting Studds.

Ranging from goggles, gloves to rainwear, all two-wheeler accessories which a bug might need are available at Studds. It caters to almost every segment in the automobile accessory area. About 30 models with more than 8000 variants in sizes, colours, and graphics are available, with more to come in the near future. The pricing also has been kept feasible to target all sections, starting at ₹800.00. Studds is recognized as one of the leading brands in its industry, not only in India but also internationally.

Recently Studds has launched protective glasses and face shield to assist fight against COVID-19

Studds’ unlisted stocks are a great addition to any trader’s portfolio as the company opened its Exclusive Brand Outlet in Mumbai in December 2019. Studds have their operations running in facilities which total up to almost 50,000 sq. Mts, with the capability to produce 12 million helmets in a year.
Unlisted stocks of Studds hold a valuation of ₹300 crores as of 2019. The majority stake of 85% is under Khurana brothers and the remaining 15% belongs to shareholders and dealers.